Would you like to hear the sound of the underwater world?
Listening to the live stereo sounds of underwater world!
AquafeelerIV (Front) and hydrophones
The only available product that enables you to hear the stereo sound of
the underwater world.
Including two AQH-020 hydrophones (for 20Hz-20kHz)and a monitor box to adjust signals. Optional hydrophones are available for frequency up to 200kHz.
Monitoring Box alone can be used as an ordinary amplifier.
Ideal for behavior studies of aquatic animals,whale watching or aquarium.
| Hydrophone handle
|| Hydrophone handle use cases
| Aquafeeler IV (front)
- Receiving Range
- HPF Adjustment
- 20Hz, 200Hz, 1kHz and 4kHz (-3dB)
- LPF Adjustment
- 20kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz and 200kHz (-3dB)
- Gain Adjustment
- 20dB, 30dB, 40dB, 50dB, 60dB and 70dB (±0.3dB)
- Over-Level Indicator
- Red LED flashes when output is 3dBV (±0.3dB)
- Oscillator output level
- Input Impedance
- Max. Output Level
- Power Supply
- Operates continuously for more than 40hrs with Three AA batteries
/ DC adapter (DC4.5 - 12V)
- 125mm×155mm×55mm(not including knobs)
- Approx. 500g (not including battery)
- Aquafeeler body
- AQH-020 hydrophone
- AQH-100 hydrophone
- AQH-200 hydrophone